Friday, November 7, 2008

PT equipment for tall people?

In May and August I wrote about my cousin Chris McCulloh in New York, who experienced a severe spinal chord injury in January. Today he posted a phenomenal, inspiring update.  I encourage you to read it here.

In it, he says the hospital discovered they don't have a walker on hand that's big enough for him. (He's 6'4".) I was about to start a crusade, then I read on, and learned there's one on the way.

What, having him there for 9 months hasn't given them enough notice? Oy. :)

Anyway, my face broke into a big grin when I read about his new extracurricular activity. Ah, the human spirit:  Some people just don't know how to be incapacitated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be posted after they are reviewed by the moderator.