Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What a headline to have in one's scrapbook

This is the start of an item in today's Manchester Union Leader.


Yes, that's Dean Kamen, inventor of the Segway scooter. He's also the inventor of many medical devices that are making life better for a lot of people.  And he and I are two of the "HealthLeaders 20" this year - "20 People Who Make Healthcare Better." My doctor Danny Sands, is another. We're there because of the Society for Participatory Medicine.

On my  business website I acknowledge some of the many people who are making this happen:
Making Healthcare Better through Participatory Medicine

Thanks to friend John Peterson for letting me know about this in the Union Leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be posted after they are reviewed by the moderator.