Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Splitting this blog

Loyal readers have surely noted that this blog has wandered well afield of my "ePatient Dave" medical writings. Tonight, sitting home with a foggy headcold, I decided to use my diminished capacity to split the blog - to move the non-healthcare posts to a separate place.

So now I have two, and you can read whichever you want! There's this one, "The New Life of Patient Dave," and ... hm, what shall we call the other one? Dave's ImPatient Life. Yes, that will do nicely.

So far I haven't set up email subscriptions for it, but if you want, you can beg.

I may invite some guest authors over there. Fair warning; anything non-medical is fair game, and it's likely there will be some political content. (Oops, two such posts already.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be posted after they are reviewed by the moderator.