Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Boston Globe notices my fabulous singer sister Suede! Cape Cod Jazz Festival, tonight

Long-time readers of this blog - and readers of my book(!) - know that a powerful force in my disease process was my Cape Cod jazz/blues singer, Suede. A totally self-supporting independent musician for years, today she finally burst onto the pages of "g," the Boston Globe's daily magazine of entertainment and diversion.

Writer June Wulff seems to have newly discovered my baby sister, but she totally gets it: "Watch out ... oy, we're in love with this talented lady." Couldn't have said it better myself!

One night only, at the Cape Cod Jazz Festival in Chatham, MA.

And it's FREE! (Usually a Suede ticket is $20-60.) FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be posted after they are reviewed by the moderator.